INFORMATION REGARDING THE MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
WuBook Srl, via dell’abbazia n. 7/1, cap: 61032, Fano (PU) Sito web: https://wubook.net Social capital: euro 10.200,00. p.iva (Vat): 02340220413 Numero Rea: PS-173884.
The company WuBook srl, in its capacity as Data Controller, makes notes to customers who access their website https://wubook.net/, the following information concerning the processing of their data:
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
WuBook srl will handle the following data, provided directly by the interested party by filling in the forms (form) on the site and / or sending emails:
- data needed to recontact the customer (eg name, surname, landline or mobile phone number, postal address, email address)
- data that the customer has provided to better explain his requests contained in the message, in case they can be considered as personal data
The collection and processing of personal data are aimed exclusively at managing the relationship with the customer.
- In particular, the data will be processed for the following purposes:
- recontact the customer according to the channel indicated by him and provide him with information on the activities of WuBook srl, on the services offered and on its commercial proposals and possibly a quote
- Activate a test account to evaluate the services offered by WuBook srl
OPTIONAL PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSENT TO THEIR PROCESSING - CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL
The communication of their data to WuBook srl by filling out the forms or sending e-mails takes place by spontaneous decision of the customer.
The data indicated as mandatory in the form are necessary to recontact the customer and provide him with answers concerning his needs. If this information is not provided, the form will not be sent to WuBook srl.
In the event that the customer interacts via email, he is free to communicate the information and data he deems most appropriate; in the event that it does not indicate contact details, WuBook srl will use the sender email address for this purpose.
COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
For the purposes of providing information or a quote, the data provided by customers will be processed by WuBook srl staff dedicated to commercial activity.
In all cases, the data will in no way be disclosed to third parties.
METHOD OF PRESERVATION, DURATION AND TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
The archived data will be kept for a period of one year by WuBook srl, after which they will be deleted.
Data will not be processed through automated decision-making processes
The data will never be exported outside the European Economic Area.
The data will not be processed through automated processes, except for the processes related to the anonymization / mass cancellation of data, which are activated periodically and cover all data that have certain characteristics.
The termination of the treatment will result in the deletion of data stored in electronic format.
For more information on data management refer to the Data Processing Agreement
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- Candidates have the right to ask WuBook srl at any time to access their personal data, to rectify or cancel them or to oppose their processing;
- They have the right to request the limitation of treatment in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulations, as well as obtaining, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the data concerning them, in the cases provided for by art. 20 of the Regulation.
- Requests can be directed to WuBook srl using the appropriate form Contacts.
In any case, candidates always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulations, if they consider that the processing of their data is contrary to the law in force.
DATA PROCESSOR AND DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is WuBook srl & The Data Processor is WuBook srl.